Hello From Big Sky Country

Hi
Grew up in Scobey, I have hunted with Motsomi also. You should have a great Safari!! What is on your hunting list?
Tom

Welcome aboard!

Hi
Grew up in Scobey, I have hunted with Motsomi also. You should have a great Safari!! What is on your hunting list?
Tom
Daughter and I will be hunting. Wife is observing and taking photos. 7 days hunting, then 3 days in Kruger with a couple days on either end for travel. We have warthog, gemsbok, blesbok, black wildebeest, blue wildebeest, impala, springbok, hartebeest, and kudu on the menu.

Daughter and I will be hunting. Wife is observing and taking photos. 7 days hunting, then 3 days in Kruger with a couple days on either end for travel. We have warthog, gemsbok, blesbok, black wildebeest, blue wildebeest, impala, springbok, hartebeest, and kudu on the menu.
Will you be taking your own guns? Certainly not necessary but we can help if that is desirable. I would put kudu at the top of the list. Go for it first and if something else from the list pops up, take it. Black wildebeest and springbuck are more often found in flatlands and open country. Gemsbuck, kudu, and blue wildebeest are often in the same area. Strange that gemsbuck are a desert animal but I have shot two in high country. They have adapted well to various environments where introduced. Impala and warthog are like gophers. Everywhere. Blesbuck is an excellent animal for your daughter to start with. Numerous and not terribly spooky. Ah heck, here I am trying to be your PH. Actually, just living vicariously as I was not able to make it back to Eastern Cape this year. Have a great time. I am envious.

Welcome to AH

Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindi9161

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.