Hello from a new member

Belated Welcome to AH
 
Glad you found us Trent. AH is the best site on the web to help you plan for a Safari. The guys and gals here have been there and done that as the saying goes. The best part is that all are willing to share the knowledge and expertise that they have. Make good use of the search function. Old posts and threads are full of the information you are looking for.
@Shootist43
Well said Art been there done that got the tee shirt.
A lot of great stories , hunt write-up and advice.
Cheers mate Bob
 
Welcome to AH Trent! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome Trent. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks.
Looking forward to read your Hunt Report! Please keep us in mind for your taxidermy needs.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,887
Members
170,449
Latest member
MarkusSayl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top