Heavy Rain in Namibia

I forgot, didn't someone set up a solar-powered stereo of the coastal desert, playing Toto's "I've seen the rain in Africa" non-stop forever? IT WORKED, LOL

Yah :) IIRC set that thing up a couple of years ago- some kind of a stunt?
A flashback and reminder- IMO- KM w/Toto did a pretty good job with this music video.
 
Yah :) IIRC set that thing up a couple of years ago- some kind of a stunt?
A flashback and reminder- IMO- KM w/Toto did a pretty good job with this music video.

Love Kristen Bell (aka Veronica Mars). Seeing the YouTube videos (more than one version) just makes you want to Be in Africa.
 
That's crazy, but at least it will melt and the water will help replenish the land.
Where about was this film in Nimibia?
It was on the dual carriageway of Windhoek. But yes, it melted within a few minutes.
 
The song "Africa" by toto: is there anyone that doesn't like this song? Probably not. It reached no. 1 in the USA and Canada...but not in the UK. Are the lyrics "dumb" and simply "place holders"? Some people have said so......(Steve Lukather and Steve Porcaro) How did a band that said they would never use a synthesizer create this beautiful music on a Yamaha CS-80? How did band member David Paich write such an enduring piece about Africa.......when he had never set foot there? The great mysteries of Life. Anyway, Namibia is getting some rain already this season. That's great. Loved the video...thanks for posting....................FWB
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,379
Messages
1,574,611
Members
170,071
Latest member
Ina69N104
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top