Harvard Wolf

4al2

New member
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Member of
na
Can anyone tell me the name of Harard Wolf rifle that he made which was a straight pull action..And where I find more information on this action and rifle?
 
Harald Wolf?

The search engine here is pretty good.
 
Harald Wolf supposedly died years ago.

I have never heard of this action. Harald Wolf was above all known for one of the best magazine about hunting in Africa, meant HATARI TIMES.
 
Lever Newton was his rifle called , made after one if few Newton firm made it .
 
Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_2802.JPG
 
Harald Wolf has tested a lot during his working as gunmaker. I didn't know that he also wanted to make rifles with such a system. One can read about it on the other forum in a posting from 2009. Easy to find on the Net.

There were many projects, but unfortunately because of this other things stayed on the wayside.
 
This is a new one on me. I know about Newton Arms but, never heard of the Leverbolt Rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,252
Messages
1,570,801
Members
169,177
Latest member
SalinaKebl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top