HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!

BRICKBURN

Super moderator
Contributor
Lifetime titanium benefactor
AH ambassador
Joined
Aug 5, 2010
Messages
26,146
Reaction score
28,937
Location
Canada
Media
419
Articles
27
Hunting reports
Africa
9
USA/Canada
2
Europe
1
watermark.php


CELEBRATING OUR NATIONAL DAY TODAY.

HOPE YOU ARE OUT HUNTING SOMEWHERE OR JUST OUT ENJOYING YOURSELVES!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
HAPPY CANADA DAY TO YOU BRICKBURN!
 
Happy Canada Day to you as well! Hope all of our Canadian friends are having a Great Day.:happywave:
 
Happy Canada day to all our fellow Canadian AHers.
 
Brickburn,
Happy Canada day. I hope to visit your beautiful Canada in the next few years.
 
It was a great day to spend with family and friends
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,216
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top