Hallo from Austria

Horrido, Großgott Waidmannsheil aus Rheinland Pfalz!

I am hunting Tyrol for birkhahn on the 18th of May, and Hungary for reh in July.
 
Waidmannsheil aus den Karawanken + auf den Kleinen Hahn
It‘s nice to hear some „Mothertongue“ here under mostly fellow American Safari hunters
As my Roebucks are still grey I‘ll go to lower regions in Slovakia to hunt some bucks end of May
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Waidmannsheil Grat,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
The owner of Khomas Safaris (Philip Hennings) speaks German … as well as at least 3 other languages but, German is his #1 family language.

You live in Ferlach, I say bravo.
What a wonderful resource to live in the middle of.
The one and only double rifle that I own is from there.
It’s a Franz Sodia, caliber .375 H&H (see the below pictures).

Hopefully you will post some pictures of your roebuck, stag and boar hunting some day in this forum.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

IMG_8850.jpeg
IMG_8660.jpeg
IMG_8715.png
IMG_8720.png
IMG_8722.png
IMG_8721.png
IMG_8848.jpeg
IMG_8904.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Got warm today almost 20 C. Bucks and does all over the fields. My daughters birthday is tomorrow and I am going to Austria next friday. I think I might sit a few nights this week and see if I can pull a reh out of the forest.

I wish I had a field revier.
 
Waidmannsheil Grat,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.
The owner of Khomas Safaris (Philip Hennings) speaks German … as well as at least 3 other languages but, German is his #1 family language.

You live in Ferlach, I say bravo.
What a wonderful resource to live in the middle of.
The one and only double rifle that I own is from there.
It’s a Franz Sodia, caliber .375 H&H (see the below pictures).

Hopefully you will post some pictures of your roebuck, stag and boar hunting some day in this forum.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

View attachment 604503View attachment 604504View attachment 604505View attachment 604506View attachment 604507View attachment 604508View attachment 604509View attachment 604510
Thank you- nice double rifle
 
Welcome & Waidmannsheil!
 
Nice to be in an interesting Forum. I hope to get more Informations, knowledge about hunting in Africa. Have been there as a hunter 3 times- now planing for 2025.
One of my favorite hunting areas are the Carpatians I hunted a lot there, as well in Hungary- mainly for stags and wildboars. So if I can give informations to some of you about hunting in this areas- don‘t hesitate.
Regards from Ferlach ( I‘m not a gunsmith but know most of them)
Welcome to AH
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!!
 
Nice to be in an interesting Forum. I hope to get more Informations, knowledge about hunting in Africa. Have been there as a hunter 3 times- now planing for 2025.
One of my favorite hunting areas are the Carpatians I hunted a lot there, as well in Hungary- mainly for stags and wildboars. So if I can give informations to some of you about hunting in this areas- don‘t hesitate.
Regards from Ferlach ( I‘m not a gunsmith but know most of them)
Hi Grat,

Willkommen im Forum! Sehr schön, auch öesterreichische Foristi begrüßen zu können. Was steht denn auf der Liste für 2025?

Meinen ersten Rothirsch habe ich in der Nähe von Héviz erlegt; wo waren deine ungarischen Jagdgebiete?

Happy Hunting - Daniel
 
Welcome to AH @Grat ! What rifles do you hunt with?
 
Willkommen auf der besten Website im Netz. Als besondere Begrüßung gibt es hier ein schönes Jagdlied, damit Sie sich wie zu Hause fühlen.

 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,140
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top