GunTab?

Wishfulthinker580

Bronze supporter
AH legend
Joined
Jun 23, 2021
Messages
4,195
Reaction score
9,135
Media
12
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hunted
Namibia
Has anyone used GunTab when either buying or selling a firearm?

If so how was the experience? Would you use them again?

Is there any other escrow service that you recommend?

Thanks in advance for everyone’s time.
 
I purchased a $2000 rifle off gunbroker.com. seller agreed to receive funds with guntab. I put money from my account into escrow with guntab, the seller shipped once guntab had the funds, I released the funds to the seller once I inspected the rifle. Fees were reasonable. Money moved quickly. They screenshot the item page for reference so nothing can change after the fact.

All in all I was impressed and would use again.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,246
Members
169,309
Latest member
ghoralpatri1989
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top