Guns For Sale

Manny R

AH fanatic
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
614
Reaction score
958
Location
Houston,Texas
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Houston Safari Club, SCI,NRA
Hunted
Alaska,Mexico, Inuvik NWT, Canada, Yukon, BC, Argentina, Limpopo, SA,NamibiaZimbabwe, Africa
I am selling 3 used guns (2) Winchester Model 94 30-30. The first one is in very good condition and the second is in good condition with a Bluing Rub on the barrel.
The Winchester Model 94 30-30 $799.00 and $699.00
The other gun is a Marlin 1895 45-70 in very good condition. I am selling this one for $899.00.
Shipping is $25.00 additionally from Houston,Tx
Will not ship till funds clears (Zelle, Cashiers Check, Money Orders)
Please feel free to ask any questions

tempImage1Ccvoi.png
tempImageanpto7.png
tempImagehlImSr.png
tempImagesSnl07.png
tempImageblJCqH.png
tempImageQwjyZE.png
tempImageurJkBa.png
tempImagelixEW0.png
 
Older manufacture dates but in really good condition. The 45-70 used less than 5 times
The 30-30 that is in very good condition for $799 maybe used just at the range less than 3 times.
The other 30-30 selling for my cousin and she had no idea the history of the gun but it has a small blurring spot on the barrel/
 
I have sold rifles and other things on this site and have received POSITIVE comments from the buyers.
 
I have sold rifles and other things on this site and have received POSITIVE comments from the buyers.
I bought some stuff from @Manny R , super smooth transaction.
 
Somebody should jump on that Marlin like a hobo on a dead possum.
Heck, I should! If it's not sold in 72 hours, PM me, I'll take it.
Would like to see pics of the other side and the bore!
 
I will post both sides of the 45-70 later tonight and thanks to 375 Sugar Fan for your vote of confidence.
 
Ooops... Rugar Fan
 
Additional Pics of the Marlin 1895 45-70 taken from both sides.
I am selling 3 used guns (2) Winchester Model 94 30-30. The first one is in very good condition and the second is in good condition with a Bluing Rub on the barrel.
The Winchester Model 94 30-30 $799.00 and $699.00
The other gun is a Marlin 1895 45-70 in very good condition. I am selling this one for $899.00.
Shipping is $25.00 additionally from Houston,Tx
Will not ship till funds clears (Zelle, Cashiers Check, Money Orders)
Please feel free to ask any questions

View attachment 493819View attachment 493820View attachment 493821View attachment 493822View attachment 493823View attachment 493824View attachment 493825View attachment 493826
 
Somebody should jump on that Marlin like a hobo on a dead possum.
Heck, I should! If it's not sold in 72 hours, PM me, I'll take it.
Would like to see pics of the other side and the bore!

tempImageyxt1Gp.png
tempImageyvTNgY.png
tempImageOGQx5s.png
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm offering all you slackers a chance to gleep a deal here.
Would still like to see a shot down the bore.
 
Manny is a solid guy. He lives about 1 mile from me and if he stiffs anyone, let me know and I'll go give him an attitude adjustment for you :ROFLMAO:

Yeah Manny, we still need to get together some time. I see your favorite place closed and is reopening as an "entertainment venue" of some sort.
 
Buck Wild thanks for the compliment and I promise I will give you a call soon and catch up over lunch .,
 
What are the years of manufacture of the 94s? More specifically are they pre-64? If unknown, is the serial number a number or a number that starts with a letter?
 
On one of the Winchester Model 94 one serial number is L870926 and the other SN is 3707267
 
The “L” is actually a “1”. I have a Mod 94 30-30 and my serial number looks like an L too. Your rifle appears to be early 1950s. Your newer one is 70s-80s.
 
I really appreciate the info. It being a Pre- 64 model any more value to that gun? Since I posted the price it would be unfair for me to change the price by me not knowing.
 
This sold this week on GI and was listed this week. Cheapest one I saw.
hard to get a great feel for yours with your pictures.

Some priced a lot higher too.

My youngest brother got the family 94 with a lot of family history. The one you have would be pretty close, just without the history as it was made close to same time.

My problem is it would just set in the safe. Too many other guns to hunt with.

Best wishes with the sale!
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 6.28.15 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 6.28.15 AM Large.jpeg
    237.3 KB · Views: 158
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 6.28.16 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 6.28.16 AM Large.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 216
  • Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 6.28.17 AM Large.jpeg
    Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 6.28.17 AM Large.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 128
This may be worth more than I am selling it for but can't and won't go back on my word because I did not do enough research on this rifle.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,312
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top