Gun show find

maxtheflyinghorse

AH senior member
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
87
Reaction score
196
Media
7
Found this at the gun show here in PA. None of the gun shops near me got .375 ammo. Will try on deer and bear coming season.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3119.jpeg
    IMG_3119.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 135
Those pretty much gotta be Hornady bullets, work well for anything in NA
 
pretty much the same here too, in local gunshops zero. its a must to reload, for me the 235 gr speer, i found three 50 round boxes) at a local flee market for 10.00 usd a box.
 
I did find some PPU ammo in the show. But nothing better. Some guns shops say you mean 357 magnum? I say noo .375 H&H magnum lol as if they haven’t heard about this caliber
 
If you are looking for 375 in a 235gr bullet look at Double Tap ammo. Reasonably priced and close to 3000fps. I killed an impala and warthog with it in my Ruger Model 1 last year. Going to do some accuracy tests as soon as I get a new scope on my new 375 to see if the twist rate is fast enough for them.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,232
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top