Gun cases pillows

Jared640

AH veteran
Joined
May 11, 2024
Messages
100
Reaction score
208
Media
3
I have a bunch of skins I'd like to have some of them turned into gun cases, pillows or maybe a rug shaped like africa. Looking for recommendations and references of a company who could do this for me. Thanks in advance.
 
I can help you. We make everything from pillows to ottomans out of them.
 
@Altitude sickness , here are some back skin pillows @gizmo did for me earlier this year. Quality is outstanding. Kafue lechwe, cape bushbuck and nyala.

74158CF9-2EE7-4225-B993-CE887CB0AC5C.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I can help you. We make everything from pillows to ottomans out of them.
Can you make a culling belt out of a tanned for leather Cape buffalo skin?
 
Can you make a culling belt out of a tanned for leather Cape buffalo skin?
The short answer is yes but…. I haven’t done one yet. I’ve been meaning to build myself one but haven’t had time. They aren’t difficult to make I just haven’t messed with one yet.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,980
Members
169,676
Latest member
Jeffreymorrise
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top