Gun Cabinet?

Great, Thanks!
 
I too found a lovey mid-nineteenth century one in a local antique shop in Northern Virginia. It is also fairly easy to convert a shallow antique bookcase into a nice gun cabinet.

View attachment 635551
Every time I see your trophy room I’m amazed. I think it’s very tastefully done and you pick great complementing decor
 
Sure, really they can built for as much you like

Yes Hank, the Bullas are built like a tank, they provide a certificate of the level of safety, type of locks, and glasses. The glasses are bulletproof 20+mm multilayer as standard, or any type you like or want. The production is semicustom or totally customizable, so you can choose every kind of velvet/leather, everyting else inside, and any kind of wood outside. Size / height is also customizable. Give a look at they website, of facebook page. Look for "Bulla Casseforti d'Autore", they show more than I can do in these few lines. Very good people, also!
Quick question for you Phil. Does yours fit the advertised number of rifles? Or is it like a normal safe where it holds roughly half of what was advertised
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,798
Members
169,416
Latest member
wanda_tiller
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top