Guinea Big Game

tommymc

New member
Joined
Mar 3, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Does anyone know anything about big game in Guinea, West Africa?
 
I dont...

But I have had people working/living in Conakry in support of a customer we have since about 2009...

If you decide Guinea is somewhere you want to go, let me know, and I can put you in touch with a guy that has been there for several years.. who could probably tell you anything/everything you would want to know about the country..

FWIW, Guinea can be a difficult place... It aint SA, Namibia, Tanzania, or even Zimbabwe for sure.. it presents far greater challenges for our people that work there in many ways than our people that work in the Central African Republic, South Sudan, and even Somalia (other very challenging places to live and work)..
 
Could you be a little more detailed on what can be difficult about it? If you would rather not say publicly, you can PM me.

I am considering a hunting trip there for 2019.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,358
Messages
1,574,094
Members
169,900
Latest member
JereCherry
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top