Guess whats for supper

Had Eland Oysters on our last trip. I think the guys were looking for a reaction and were disappointed when they did not get one. I happen to love Mountain Oysters when done properly, so the Eland posed little challenge. They were a touch gamey, unlike the rest of the Eland.
 
as a young man I heard they were made with ,ears,nose,lips and the hole at the south end, but a big plate of baked beans, fried potato,s, and four foot long hot dogs and a quart of ice cold beer with a good cigar at the end seemed like heaven at times. leslie
Spam Klik Prem Hotdogs are what we call 3T meat Tits Tongues and Touch holes or anything else off the cutting floor!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,304
Messages
1,572,216
Members
169,510
Latest member
SelenaWick
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top