Grumpy old elephant bull!

observe

Contributor
AH ambassador
Joined
May 24, 2011
Messages
15,386
Reaction score
58,048
Media
141
Articles
35
Member of
SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Association of SA, SAGA, Primitive hunting [Spear @ Bow]
Hunted
R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
amazingly, after this,the hippo retreated unharmed with her calf into the water!:cool:

observe the strength in his trunk...!!!

22978d1382194745-grumpy-old-elephant-bull-hippo-elephant.jpg


22980d1382194750-grumpy-old-elephant-bull-hippo-verse-elephant.jpg


22979d1382194747-grumpy-old-elephant-bull-hippo-elephant-fight.jpg
 

Attachments

  • hippo-and-elephant.jpg
    hippo-and-elephant.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 312
  • hippo-and-elephant-fight.jpg
    hippo-and-elephant-fight.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 335
  • hippo-verse-elephant.jpg
    hippo-verse-elephant.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 318
Last edited by a moderator:
The strength in his trunk is amazing, roled that Hippo like it was nothing.
 
You just don,t mess with the Baddest kid on the block
 
Makes you think, when you remember you have been quite close to one like it !

Imagen083.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Imagen083.jpg
    Imagen083.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 210
Amazing! What a lucky time to be there to capture those pics.
Thank you for sharing.
 
Incredible strength!
 
Amazing to catch those pictures.

Those teenagers are dangerous!

At the Pongola Game Reserve a band of these miscreants killed a Rhino through this kind of constant bullying.

Nothing like bored teenagers rolling your Rhino with their tusks.

This was after the first few rounds:





 

Attachments

  • IMG_3829_zps9ebb2249.jpg
    IMG_3829_zps9ebb2249.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_3830_zps3211186e.jpg
    IMG_3830_zps3211186e.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_3832_zpsffd99578.jpg
    IMG_3832_zpsffd99578.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 205

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top