Greetings

Hi there,

New to this forum although I am a member on one or two others.

I look forward to participating.

Johan
Pretoria, SA

G'day, you recently commented on the Woodleigh thread.

I see Pretoria above but Geelong on your profile.
Are you in Australia now?
 
Then welcome to Australia.
I have a freind in Geelong. I met him through this site.
Otherwise I think our Aussie members are fairly widespread .
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,980
Members
169,087
Latest member
lustnocirro1980
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top