Greetings from Virginia

Trakehner

AH senior member
Reaction score
Never too late to have a good childhood....never too late to go on safari. Have fun!

johnvdw

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NAPHA, NTB
Have been an avid hunter since the age of 8 years old in Alabama, have hunted in many different States, LA, PA, Ala, Va,, Colo, and hunter in Germany for 8 great years. Missed my only chance to hunt Africa while I was in Germany because of security clearance and the perceived security threat of a trip there. Was all set to go but Military stopped me, really sad, Wanted to hunt only one thing, Buffalo, black death, really sorry I missed my chance. Read extensively and watch every African film,video I can get. Still hunting and fishing here in Virginia at age 69. Love hunting with my 375 H&H Mag in a Sako carbine full stock and my 257 Weatherby mag. I am going to try to go to Carolina this spring/summer and hunt for wild boar, getting old but still love the rush I get from the hunt, not the kill.
Welcome! An African hunt should always be more about the experience than the kill....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiaotiancang2

Latest profile posts

Rob404 wrote on Newboomer's profile.
I,d like to buy some pistol primers if they available,thanks
Rifle57 wrote on Rimshot's profile.
I bought some bullets from Rimshot and he is good to trade with!
Greetings all! I've been a hunter for 50 years, but only now planning a trip to Africa. I was fortunate and successfully bid on a couple hunts for plains game in SA later this year and next. Also a rare Native Texas (5th generation) and USMC Vet. Hunt safe y'all!
uujm wrote on trg's profile.
I am looking for a Safari Express. Was yours made in New Haven or South Carolina? Any other details you can give me? I am very motivated to buy.
pimes wrote on flatwater bill's profile.
Hello Bill - can you tell me that landowner/ranch/outfitter - Thank you!