Greetings from Tennessee

I’ve been to parts of Africa when I was in the military, but that was decades ago mi doubt that I’ll ever get to hunt there, but I love reading about it and I have a love for Ruger No.1s, hence the screen name, and Mauser actions on sporting arms, so when I was searching for some information on a No.1 I came across this forum and it looked interesting so I thought that I’d join. I doubt that I’ll have much in the way of information to pass on, though I do have a degree in gunsmithing from an actual college, so maybe I can answer someone‘s question at some point. Mostly I joined just to read the stories and occasionally ask questions about something related to Africa as a whole and the guns used to hunt there.

Dear No.1Fan

Welcome to this great Forum.

Enjoy planning the destination for your next safari!

Happy hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,241
Messages
1,569,381
Members
168,665
Latest member
EsperanzaR
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top