Greetings from Lower Saxony

JB_AH

New member
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
24
Member of
LJN
Hunted
DE
Greetings from Lower Saxony (Germany)!
Until now I have mostly hunted roe deer, boars and foxes. But boy do I dream of hunting Namibia one day...
I have lurked the site some time and already have give a big thanks to all contributors for the wealth and breadth of knowledge presented.
 
Herzlich willkommen aus Australien!
 
Welcome to AH JB_AH!
 
:S Welcome:
Weidmannsheil
 
Welcome to the posting side of AH.
 
Servus!
 
Greetings from Lower Saxony (Germany)!
Until now I have mostly hunted roe deer, boars and foxes. But boy do I dream of hunting Namibia one day...
I have lurked the site some time and already have give a big thanks to all contributors for the wealth and breadth of knowledge presented.
Welcome.
 
Welkom! Willkommen!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,671
Members
168,930
Latest member
SyreetaNor
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top