Greetings from Canada

Africa ? Maybe, one day. The top on my list is mule deer. Unfortunately, I am a resident of Ontario,
so any way I go, it will be a 5,000 $ project. The rifle I use exclusively, is a heavily customized
Remington 700 LH in 7 mm Rem. Mag. It has a Jewell trigger. Chamber was reamed, so I can
put a hole in the hole. The scope is Schmidt@Bender Klassic 3-12x42 with BDC, in Leupold STD mounts.
Doesn't look like much, but with this rig you can put down pretty much everything, as long as you pay
attention to bullet selection.
 
Welcome Reid!
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,394
Messages
1,574,922
Members
170,194
Latest member
muscedewatch1986
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top