Greetings from Austria

Hallo und schon mal willkommen in Africa :-)
Bald gehe ich nach Zimbabwe zur Büffeljagd. Wo wohnst du? Ferlacher Waffen besaß ich in meinem langen Jägerleben etliche, nun nur noch eine Hahnbüchsflinte von Hambrusch aus dem Jahr 1919.
 
Welcome to AH Kouprey! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,888
Members
170,443
Latest member
meltpeakkde
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top