Greetings from Australia!

Welcome! Can’t wait to hear more of your OZ hunting adventures! Nice looking rifles you have pictured here!
 
Welcome to AH. That’s a beaut of a gun. I had a look at the Kimber rifles at the SCI show a few weeks ago and I was very impressed.
 
Welcome to AH Aussie_Hunter! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,708
Members
168,982
Latest member
russi
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top