Greetings everyone

reinhardtR

New member
Joined
Jul 24, 2016
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Hi everyone! I'm glad to be part of the community! My name is Reinhardt Richter. I'm 24 years old and I'm from the small town Douglas here in the Northern Cape. I'm a big fan of guns and hunting and will be attending a 7 month PH course at the Northern cape professional hunters school in Van Der Kloof next year. Any advice or a good story would be much appreciated!!
 
good luck at ph school and welcome aboard here.you will learn a lot from this site.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
No advice, but a real WELCOME to the group.
 
Welcome to AH Reinhardt! Looking forward to having you with us and hope that you will share some of your experiences here.
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome!
 
Hi Reinhardt, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Start memorizing SCI and Rowland Ward scores now.
Practice caping some sheep heads.

Good luck and enjoy your schooling.

Welcome to AH.
 
Hi everyone! I'm glad to be part of the community! My name is Reinhardt Richter. I'm 24 years old and I'm from the small town Douglas here in the Northern Cape. I'm a big fan of guns and hunting and will be attending a 7 month PH course at the Northern cape professional hunters school in Van Der Kloof next year. Any advice or a good story would be much appreciated!!
Welcome! My only advice is to apprentice with the best, hardest, crustiest PH you can find and pick his brain every day. Then learn how to deal with the public, and be patient with guys like me. Good luck with the training and keep in touch with us often.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,859
Members
169,448
Latest member
MichaelMur
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top