Gorgeous KUDU

harden

AH elite
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
1,604
Reaction score
3,487
Deals & offers
2
Media
2,695
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Europe
1
Asia/M.East
1
Dr. Pete's Gorgeous KUDU.

DSCN0030_zpshjsiutty.jpg


DSCN0053_zpsxmxtxtqz.jpg


DSCN0057_zpsnj4loiry.jpg


DSCN0038_zps5j1dyod7.jpg


DSCN0045_zps4hitlgjm.jpg


DSCN0060_zpstozikigm.jpg


DSCN0039_zpsp38mtrsu.jpg
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0038_zps5j1dyod7.jpg
    DSCN0038_zps5j1dyod7.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 470
  • DSCN0039_zpsp38mtrsu.jpg
    DSCN0039_zpsp38mtrsu.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 420
  • DSCN0045_zps4hitlgjm.jpg
    DSCN0045_zps4hitlgjm.jpg
    231.6 KB · Views: 417
  • DSCN0053_zpsxmxtxtqz.jpg
    DSCN0053_zpsxmxtxtqz.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 490
  • DSCN0057_zpsnj4loiry.jpg
    DSCN0057_zpsnj4loiry.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 468
  • DSCN0060_zpstozikigm.jpg
    DSCN0060_zpstozikigm.jpg
    261.6 KB · Views: 427
Last edited by a moderator:
I love your attention to the smallest detail:A Clapping:
 
Man. What’s the cost like for shipping full mounts from Michigan to SC? That is nice work!
 
Looking good!
 
Looks great, I can't wait to get mine!
 
Man. What’s the cost like for shipping full mounts from Michigan to SC? That is nice work!
NOT as Much as you think it is. We deliver also in our trucks and trailers also Just sent a 4' by 4' by 6' create to Daniel Island SC weight 350lbs for 300 plus 100 to make the crate, Can fit a whole 5-8 pieces safari in that crate. Big life size we deliver....and reasonable.
 
I love your attention to the smallest detail:A Clapping:
Its all about the details. AM working on a post for AH on what to look for in a quality mount. When you are looking at taxidermy. I have won masters "Best In World" title and 2 state masters championships , Taxidermist of the Year, And have been a masters judge at numerous taxidermy competitions where mounts are judged to REFERENCE of the real animal. Hope I can find the time to finish the post for AH someday.
 
Sir I continue to be nothing but impressed with the quality and realism of your work.
 
Thanks CA , I appreciate that. Nobody know the hours I put into my mounts , MUCH more than I should for the cost....The years of trying to do it better than anyone else. The competitive drive to never settle....
 
Patiently waiting for swift dip to get to you you to turn my sable and wildebeest with caracal and genet into works of art...
 
Dennis, I did not realize until reading this post a few moments ago that your studio is about 3 hours from me. I will be hunting with Charlie Austin and other AH Members as part of the group hunt put together by billc and Paw Print Safaris.
I sent you an email about half an hour ago.
 
Dennis, I did not realize until reading this post a few moments ago that your studio is about 3 hours from me. I will be hunting with Charlie Austin and other AH Members as part of the group hunt put together by billc and Paw Print Safaris.
I sent you an email about half an hour ago.

Yep, neighbors.....LOL I just sent you the things you'll need to get import taken care of and the 2018 price list
Thanks and I know you'll have a great time ! Stop by if you ever close, even on a weekend call the day before a sat or sun and let me know your headed in and will make sure I AM HERE !
 
BEAUTIFUL the no,1 animal on my bucket list
 
I wish all those so called taxidermist, specially the one who screwed me over in South Africa would look at your work, and learn what a mount should look like. Outstanding work, and as always thank you for sharing it with us. I will definitely give you a call when I head back to Africa.
 
NOT as Much as you think it is. We deliver also in our trucks and trailers also Just sent a 4' by 4' by 6' create to Daniel Island SC weight 350lbs for 300 plus 100 to make the crate, Can fit a whole 5-8 pieces safari in that crate. Big life size we deliver....and reasonable.
How about to New Zealand ?
Now that would be a mission .
 
Anything can be shipped anywhere, But I no longer deal with the customs brokers on any shipment out of country , we do the work crate and then its your resposiblty from there, Thanks Para45 . Appreciate the compliments from all.

Just a note , anyone know the taxidermy qualifications needed to get a state taxidermy liscense ? NONE just fill out the form and pay the license fee. Anyone know what taxidermy qualifications it takes to get a Federal taxidermy license? None just fill out the form and have a state taxidermy license and pay the license fee. Anyone know the qualificaions to get a federal import/export license for taxidermy , None just fill out the form and pay the fee. Taxidermy QUALITY and Standards are an "unregulated" profession. You can start mounting clients trophies that they have invest tens of thousands of dollars on if you know nothing about taxidermy.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,348
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top