Good day everyone!!

Jannie Nel

New member
Joined
Apr 22, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
6
Member of
PHASA
Good evening gentlemen!

So its been nearly 2 years since i shared my first and basically only post... And what an amazing journey it has been! Buckets full of valuable experience and amazing times. I joined a great outfit that gave me the kickstart i so dearly needed.

I had the oppertunity to experience a bit of Zambia, and a lot of buffalo hunting in SA, even to the point where i am now busy upgrading my PH permit to be able to guide dangerous game solo...

Unfortunately my employer is no longer able to keep me as part of his outfit, and i decided to give a freelance career a go... I must admit it is tough to find work in a very competitive market!

I hope that everyones hunting dreams will realise in the 2017 season!!

Greetings
Jannie
 
Welcome to AH, Jannie!
 
Welcome to AH Jannie!
 
Best of luck!
 
Welcome back Jannie.
Congrats on gaining those incredible experiences as a pro.
good luck freelancing.
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome back Jannie! Your experiences sound pretty great!
 
Welcome back Jannie, wish you the best of luck !
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,338
Messages
1,573,297
Members
169,736
Latest member
FernKon189
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top