Glad to join your group!!

Welcome to the family and the forum Ed, you are in the right place!


This year I will finish harvesting my chosen selection of plains game and next year I will be hunting Cape Buffalo.

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.
 
Hi, I'm new to this forum but have hunted in the States and Canada for almost 60 years. My wife bid on and won a safari to East Cape, South Africa 2 years ago and we have gone hunting and touring twice since. This year I will finish harvesting my chosen selection of plains game and next year I will be hunting Cape Buffalo. I sincerly enjoy reading the posts from those with more Africa experience and knowledge and look forward to learning from all of you.
Welcome Ed.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,409
Members
169,354
Latest member
MarionMcCl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top