Germany firearms permit?

otsego44

AH member
Joined
Feb 26, 2013
Messages
45
Reaction score
25
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NRA, SCI, DSC, Wild Sheep Foundation, LIAHAS, and QDMA
Hunted
United States, Canada & Africa
I'll be traveling to Namibia in May 2015, JFK to Frankfurt on Lufthansa, then to Windhoek via Air Namibia. My travel agent tells me Germany no longer requires a firearms permit. Luft. and Air Namibia have a baggage agreement, so I won't see my baggage once I board initially till I land in Namibia. I know I have to fill a form once I arrive in Namibia. What have you guys heard?
 
You can get the Namibia permit from Namibia Professional Hunters website and fill out ahead of time. Really fast and easy
 
You can get the Namibia permit from Namibia Professional Hunters website and fill out ahead of time. Really fast and easy

Thank you.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder Brickburn I had forgotten all about that thread
 
I feel better, knowing what I know now. Thank you all.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,285
Messages
1,570,638
Members
168,922
Latest member
.416
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top