AH member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, SCI, DSC, Wild Sheep Foundation, LIAHAS, and QDMA
Hunted
United States, Canada & Africa
I'll be traveling to Namibia in May 2015, JFK to Frankfurt on Lufthansa, then to Windhoek via Air Namibia. My travel agent tells me Germany no longer requires a firearms permit. Luft. and Air Namibia have a baggage agreement, so I won't see my baggage once I board initially till I land in Namibia. I know I have to fill a form once I arrive in Namibia. What have you guys heard?

You can get the Namibia permit from Namibia Professional Hunters website and fill out ahead of time. Really fast and easy

You can get the Namibia permit from Namibia Professional Hunters website and fill out ahead of time. Really fast and easy

Thank you.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder Brickburn I had forgotten all about that thread

I feel better, knowing what I know now. Thank you all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunnyOkn64

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois