Georgia Blues..

Welcome to the South JB! You will need to watch a little Nascar to learn how to drive, but beyond that, you and your wife will be a welcome addition to the family!

Welcome to the South JB! You will need to watch a little Nascar to learn how to drive, but beyond that, you and your wife will be a welcome addition to the family!
Thanks my friend

Best of luck with the move to Georgia!

Good luck with the move to GA..... just think. You are half way to making the full migration to TX. We’d love to have you here!

Thank you sir. Yes I plan on applying for a carry permit once settled in. I also promised my wife a trip to savanna. Please stop by if your ever up my way. JB
Savannah is a wonderful town with lots of history and some interesting tidbits, When you are planning your trip, call me, (I'll send my number in PM) We'll be more than happy to show you and Mrs. Blues around.

Good luck with the move to GA..... just think. You are half way to making the full migration to TX. We’d love to have you here!
Thanks bro

Shout out again to Trophy Transport on the great job in delivering my trophies yesterday. Slow and easy and really nice folks. Been working on getting everything mounted on the walls. Looking good so far.

I've moved many, many times in my life. When I was young, it was fun. The older I get, the less fun it is. Particularly moving in the hot summer time. Glad to hear it's going well for you. I have a friend that moved to somewhere north of Atlanta and he had a small black bear in his yard one morning, so be on alert.

I mooved here in 1987 and here I will stay so hope you have a similar sense of permancy now Johnyblues. Find the right place for your bed, armchair and other happy places (gunroom and shed etc) and always know where you are or how to get where you want to be.

I mooved here in 1987 and here I will stay so hope you have a similar sense of permancy now Johnyblues. Find the right place for your bed, armchair and other happy places (gunroom and shed etc) and always know where you are or how to get where you want to be.
Yes sir only the big guy knows but my plan is this is my final place to be. Always difficult when everything is strange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LynnePhife

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg