Game Scout Guns

TOM

AH elite
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
364
Location
Kansas City Metro
Media
41
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Let's see some pictures of your game scout and his rifle.

This was my game scout in Chirisa area, Zimbabwe. He is the one who actually spotted my buff. At any rate, i thought it was damn funny (and scary) that he carried this AK with the words "LOOSE SAFETY CATCH" written on the stock in marker. Anyone else have a picture or two they want to share?

watermark.php
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Let's see some pictures of your game scout and his rifle.

i thought it was damn funny (and scary) that he carried this AK with the words "LOOSE SAFETY CATCH" written on the stock in marker.
watermark.php

Hahaha Not so bad as long as you stay behind him!:crazylol:
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,365
Messages
1,574,219
Members
169,963
Latest member
Darrin38S6
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top