Gale: Hypocrisy On Speed

With the usual moronic comments in the comments section...

Yes, this is the article that I read. I started reading the comments....and as you said, they are moronic...and utterly disheartening and maddening. I thought about countering but it sucks the energy from me. I used to try so hard to engage with these kind of people but it seems that most who make these kind of comments will not open their mind to have a decent conversation. I just had to quit doing it. BUT I will keep pushing forward with anyone I feel is open to listening!
 
Yes, this is the article that I read. I started reading the comments....and as you said, they are moronic...and utterly disheartening and maddening. I thought about countering but it sucks the energy from me. I used to try so hard to engage with these kind of people but it seems that most who make these kind of comments will not open their mind to have a decent conversation. I just had to quit doing it. BUT I will keep pushing forward with anyone I feel is open to listening!
“Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,348
Members
169,340
Latest member
YoungBarr1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top