AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, RMEF, Wild Sheep Society, etc
Hunted
Tanzania, Namibia, Mozambique
I’m not sure if I’m posting this article correctly but the above link is the response to the lies told in the article listed below, crucifying a British trophy hunter and his family. It infuriates me that these people are not held accountable for printing such blatant lies and the spread of such hatred.
The response by John Nash was incredible in my opinion. I just hope people read it.

Screen Shot 2023-01-15 at 10.48.50 AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It is sadly typical of the low calibre of the modern Conservative Party that one of its MPs sees fit to hang a poster of a revolutionary communist and convicted terrorist on his wall.

I know what I would like to see hanging on his wall, but I think I might be i trouble.
Lon

Very funny written article. I would have used a bit simpler vocabulary, as it would pass above the heads of most of the populace that you would want to convince.

An insight into U.K. politics. We are struggling over here with daily attacks against hunting, firearm ownership and even farming. The level of corruption involved is disgusting. They just simply slap “climate change” or “rewilding” onto the end of everything and they can say whatever they want and get away with it, Bad times.

Clueless....Idiots.....

Some news from 'The Daily Mail':

Trophy hunters threaten to sue MPs over photos with dead animals​

By PA MEDIA

PUBLISHED: 15:50, 28 April 2023 | UPDATED: 15:50, 28 April 2023

A group of trophy hunters has threatened to sue anti-hunting MPs for almost £100,000 over a report that featured photographs of them with animals they had shot.
The group has demanded payment for photos that were used by the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Banning Trophy Hunting in a June 2022 report setting out the case for a ban.
The hunters said the photographs, which showed them posing with dead animals including lions, zebras and elephants, had been used without permission and they were therefore entitled to payment.

In March, the hunters sent invoices to Sir Roger Gale, Conservative MP for North Thanet and former chairman of the now-defunct all-party group, demanding £1,200 per photograph. With 78 photographs used in the report, the total demand could reach £93,600.
Among those seeking payment are Intrepid Safaris Africa, a company offering trophy hunting tours in South Africa, Sussex-based gunmaker Paul Roberts and hunters Asif Wattoo and Manish Ghelabhai.
A spokesman for the hunters said that, as payment had not been forthcoming, they would begin legal action.

Sir Roger Gale, MP for North Thanet, has been sent demands for more than £90,000 by trophy hunters (Richard Townshend/UK Parliament/PA)

Sir Roger Gale, MP for North Thanet, has been sent demands for more than £90,000 by trophy hunters (Richard Townshend/UK Parliament/PA)

Separately, the Parliamentary Standards Commissioner has opened an investigation into Sir Roger, understood to relate to the all-party group.
Parliamentary rules restrict MPs’ ability to comment on ongoing investigations. Asked for comment, Sir Roger said only: “It has been referred to the House authorities for attention.”
The news comes as legislation that would ban the import of hunting trophies makes its way through Parliament.
MPs voted in favour of the Hunting Trophies (Import Prohibition) Bill, introduced by Crawley MP Henry Smith, on March 17 and the Bill will now be considered by the House of Lords.
Banning the import of hunting trophies was part of the 2019 Conservative manifesto and the Bill has been backed by the Government, although opponents claim it will result in less funding for protected areas.
Sir Roger has previously spoken in favour of the Bill, comparing trophy hunting to paedophilia and calling it “another form of vile gratification”.

I’m not sure if I’m posting this article correctly but the above link is the response to the lies told in the article listed below, crucifying a British trophy hunter and his family. It infuriates me that these people are not held accountable for printing such blatant lies and the spread of such hatred.
The response by John Nash was incredible in my opinion. I just hope people read it.

View attachment 511216

Interesting links within the "Country Squire" article.

Reactions: RLL
Hope they go through with it and add '0' more to the sum

@Hunter-Habib One i think you need to look at
Great Britain is a perfect example of how people in "Developed" countries think that they have a right to control the policies of "Underdeveloped countries" simply because they "Know better".

Until the 1960s, they colonized much of Asia and Africa because they believed that they were superior to us. After after we ceased being their colonies, it turns out that we have gained "Independence" from them only in name.

They are still sticking their noses in our local affairs, such as trying to mandate what WE DO WITH OUR WILDLIFE. This time, on the grounds of “Wildlife Conservation“. These British politicians in their expensive bespoke suits and sitting their fat rears in their air conditioned offices, think that they know far more about wildlife management and conservation than the people like us who actually live there. Absolutely disgusting.

I sincerely hope that our British hunting brethren sue these greedy MPs like Roger Gale and Henry Smith for all they've got. They need to be held accountable for their bullying of other nations who are less developed than them.

If anything, Roger Gale and Henry Smith are the real pedophiles because they target our underdeveloped nations as places to spread their illiterate Disney driven agendas.

Last edited:
Hope they go through with it and add '0' more to the sum

@Hunter-Habib One i think you need to look at

Needs to be more than that, 10MM would be better 100MM will make others think twice. 100k-1MM no one is batting an eye.

Needs to be more than that, 10MM would be better 100MM will make others think twice. 100k-1MM no one is batting an eye.
All is a good start ,and with both the Packham 3 case starting now this week and FieldsportChannel vs Packham soon to start its a small start . Sure hope all 3 of them goes good, the ara fever bunch sure need a lesson in humillity . Or 500 .

Great Britain is a perfect example of how people in "Developed" countries think that they have a right to control the policies of "Underdeveloped countries" simply because they "Know better".

Until the 1960s, they colonized much of Asia and Africa because they believed that they were superior to us. After after we ceased being their colonies, it turns out that we have gained "Independence" from them only in name.

They are still sticking their noses in our local affairs, such as trying to mandate what WE DO WITH OUR WILDLIFE. This time, on the grounds of “Wildlife Conservation“. These British politicians in their expensive bespoke suits and sitting their fat rears in their air conditioned offices, think that they know far more about wildlife management and conservation than the people like us who actually live there. Absolutely disgusting.

I sincerely hope that our British hunting brethren sue these greedy MPs like Roger Gale and Henry Smith for all they've got. They need to be held accountable for their bullying of other nations who are less developed than them.

If anything, Roger Gale and Henry Smith are the real pedophiles because they target our underdeveloped nations as places to spread their illiterate Disney driven agendas.

Its awful and horrendous seeing how they cant fathom ,comprehend that other countries have a saying of them self.

And EU behind them ,and radical that follow Noblewolf to the book behind it again.

( i think FieldsportChannel would like some gov contact ,they have a huge fight going on now )

I % agree! I did recently see an article the the hunters are billing River Gale for each picture used (78 of them if I remember correctly at $1200 a piece). If he doesn’t pay, they are going to sue him. I’ve been on vacation so I am a bit behind on things. Later I will try to find the link and post it.

I % agree! I did recently see an article the the hunters are billing River Gale for each picture used (78 of them if I remember correctly at $1200 a piece). If he doesn’t pay, they are going to sue him. I’ve been on vacation so I am a bit behind on things. Later I will try to find the link and post it.
Enjoy your vacation, Mrs. Tidwell.

They have more about it in Fieldsport Channel in news this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross