G’day All!

Welcome Ben!

I hope you offer a swap hunt!

I will be hunting with Aaron Corbett of Australian Outback Buffalo Safaris. Looking forward to the trip, always wanted to see OZ but haven’t had the opportunity until now.
Cheers,
Cody

Hi Cody,

I’ve met Aaron along the track. To get to his camp you drive straight past my community another four hours. You’ll drive right past where I shot the bull in my avatar. That country is awesome with huge old bulls.

Cheers,

Ben

Hi Cody,

I’ve met Aaron along the track. To get to his camp you drive straight past my community another four hours. You’ll drive right past where I shot the bull in my avatar. That country is awesome with huge old bulls.

Cheers,

Ben
Great to hear! Aaron has kept sending me teaser pictures throughout the past season, some great bulls for sure. That buff in your Avatar is a beauty and I certainly hope for something that nice. I’m going to take what she gives me and enjoy the hunt regardless though!
Cheers,
Cody

Sorry I may have misled you Ben, Timbo and his daughter Emily along with a number of others including myself will be sharing a campfire in Africa. For me, a hunt in Australia and or New Zealand is not out of the question. It is however a doubtful probability. I've see a number of gigantic Red Stag trophies that look mighty tempting.

G’day All,

I’m just learning to navigate this site and am enjoying the wealth of experience here.

I love kudu! I’ve spent a tiny amount of time hunting them in South Africa’s Eastern Cape and in Botswana’s Kalahari.

It’ll be some time before I’m back in Africa, but I’m always dreaming and learning as much as I can.

In the meantime, I enjoy hunting our buffalo and photographing them at every opportunity.

Cheers,

Ben

View attachment 214143

Welcome and call in if you visit cairns. I’m busting Darwin in June to go after a black and nasty.

Welcome to AH, Hope to see you back in Africa soon

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Ben!!

Welcome, hunting you country is on my to do list.

Welcome to AH Ben! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

Welcome Ben. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Hi Ben, Welcome to AH. If you are anything like me you will visit this site daily to get your fix of Africa.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaBlohm

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!