Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, SCI, NRA
Hunted
Zimbabwe (Matabeleland North - Hwange & Matabeleland South - Marula/Plumtree), Namibia, South Africa (Limpopo, Free State, North West, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Gauteng)
I have 5 unopened boxes of Federal Premium .375 H&H
.300gr Trophy Bonded Sledgehammer Solids - Part Number P375T2.

Asking $140/box + Actual Shipping

P375T2 Federal Trophy Bonded Sledgehammer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be heading overseas in a week. If anyone needs it before then I won't be able to ship it until the end of July when I return.

Just returned from Africa.

Will include shipping at $140/box

What kind of trades are you interested in?

Bump for anyone looking for .375 Solids

Thanks!!! Check on its way and the forum knows I am good for it

Thanks!!! Check on its way and the forum knows I am good for it
Enjoy the rest of your vacation and we can touch base on your lion hunt. I got the text yesterday from my PH my stuff is at the taxidermist.

I sent you a PM. I would like to buy one box.

Just responded, still have a few available

Great person to do business with!

I’ll take a couple if you still have any.
Just sent you another follow-up PM to see if you’re interested. If i haven’t heard back by Wednesday I’m going to offer them to the next person that reached out.

For the other 4 guys, I have 3 total boxes of these solids left.

Dennis here what do you have left in the 375 H&H and at what price shipped thanks

hello anybody home lol
Hey Dennis,
Sorry about the delay in responding been busy with work, and some business travel.
The last 3 boxes of this Trophy Bonded Sledgehammer Solids was sold to @sureshot375 and will be shipping tomorrow AM. If I come across any more, I'll post it up since 4 or 5 other guys messaged me about it. Really hoping to not grab the wrong case of Trophy Bonded again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabe

Latest profile posts

I realize how hard the bug has bit. I’m on the cusp of safari #2 and I’m looking to plan #3 with my 11 year old a year from now while looking at my work schedule for overtime and computing the math of how many shifts are needed….
Safari Dave wrote on Kevin Peacocke's profile.
I'd like to get some too.

My wife (a biologist, like me) had to have a melanoma removed from her arm last fall.
Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg