Freedom Arms Premier Grade Model 83

eswan68587

AH member
Joined
Jan 5, 2025
Messages
37
Reaction score
37
Location
Dallas, Texas
Member of
SCI, DSC, WSF, APHA (Supporter), Custodians (Supporter)
Hunted
RSA, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Zambia, Uganda, Cameroon, Congo-Brazzaville, Chad, Cameroon, Ethopia, Tanzania
Hey Guys,

I thought I would try here before listing on GB. I have a Freedom Arms Premier Grade Model 83 in .454 Casull with the following specs:

-4.75" Octagonal Barrel
-Adjustable Sights
-Round Butt
-Evergreen Grips
-Green Fiber Front Sight.
-Comes with gun and blue Freedom Arms box -- no papers inside box.

The pistol has two small areas of markings -- I think these could be polished out, but I am no expert. I have pictured them here. They are tiny.

This gun retails for $4,878 with at least a one-year wait if ordered from Freedom Arms.

$3,799 shipped CONUS via UPS. Additional shipping cost for Alaska -- but should not be too much.

I will ship to an FFL of your choice, provided that your FFL accepts guns from individuals. If your FFL does not, please add $50, which is what my FFL will charge me to ship it.

I am in Dallas, and have plenty of local contacts through the DSC world and also at gun dealer Jackson Armory. I am happy to chat on the phone or send more pictures/videos as needed. Thank you for looking, Eric

IMG_2021.JPEG
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2022.JPEG
    IMG_2022.JPEG
    717.9 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2023.JPEG
    IMG_2023.JPEG
    739.3 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen those types of finish marks cleaned up on FA revolvers over the years. Great revolver in one of the best barrel lengths. I think I have some 454 brass or reloads available for free to local buyers of this gun in DFW. You can't get a better built revolver than FA!
 
Any brass, dies or loaded ammo to go with it?
 
I bought one when they first came out for less than $1000 (field grade). At a price of $4878 they are still a great gun. I have owned several and my only regret is selling them. Wow, if I were not going to Namibia in a few weeks, I would be a buyer.

Good luck on the sale.
 
IMO the perfect configuration and caliber for a FA revolver. Good luck with your sale!
 
IMO the perfect configuration and caliber for a FA revolver. Good luck with your sale!
I agree! I have two of them or else this one would be a keeper.
 
This is gone. Thanks folks.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,257
Messages
1,569,995
Members
168,785
Latest member
vapeswedennet
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top