Status
Not open for further replies.

NUys

AH veteran
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
hunting-02.jpg

Enter to WIN the "Happy Holidays Free Hunt Giveaway" worth up to US$ 2,500 from Leeukop Safaris in the heart of Zululand in South Africa for 2010

Leeukop Safaris in cooperation with AfricaHunting.com would like to make this a Merry Christmas for one lucky hunter by giving away the "The Greatest Gift of All"... A hunting safari in Africa.

What to do if you want to win this FREE BOW OR RIFLE HUNTING SAFARI:

You must be a member of AH, if you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

You must enter by leaving a post on this thread that says "ENTER ME", that's all it takes. Post your entry below by clicking the "POST REPLY" button.

This "Happy Holidays Free Hunt Giveaway" from Leeukop Safaris is open to those who have or have not hunted in Africa before. Your entry must be posted between November 1st and December 20th, 2009. One entry per member, the winner will be randomly selected from amongst the entries posted, by Niel from Leeukop Safaris. The winner will be announced on December 22nd, 2009 in this thread.

To check out Leeukop Safaris hunting outfit, area, accommodations, photo gallery and a lot more, please visit the website at www.leeukopsafaris.co.za.

HUNT includes:
- 3 days / 4 nights for one hunter
- Accommodations
- All meals
- Services of a licensed PH and vehicle
- Trackers and skinners
- Field preparation of trophies
- This hunt includes a Nyala and two other free animals which you can choose from the list below:

Impala
Warthog
Mountain Reedbuck
Blue Wildebeest

HUNT excludes:
- Transport to Africa
- Transport to and from airport, although it can be arranged
- Transport to Pongola Game Reserve, although it can be arranged
- Accommodation prior to and after your hunting safari
- All beverages
- Gratuities (at clients discretion)
- Additional days and/or trophies may be added at the regular price, click here for our price list
- Additional hunters and/or observers may be added at the regular price, click here for our price list
- Additional activities
- Phone
- Curios
- Taxidermy and shipping of trophies to final destination

We also ask that the prize winner post a detailed hunting report with pictures about their hunting safari with Leeukop Safaris and leave a rating and review in the hunting directory here on AfricaHunting.com. See official rules in post below.

Thanks to everyone who will be entering our "Happy Holidays Free Hunt Giveaway"!

Niel

Last edited by a moderator:
Free Hunt Official Rules

Happy Holidays Free Hunt Giveaway Official Rules

1. This free hunt giveaway is open to all registered members of AfricaHunting.com who are at least 18 years of age. If you are not already a registered member you can join by clicking here.

2. To be eligible you must enter by leaving a post on this thread that says "ENTER ME", that's all it takes. Post your entry below this post by clicking the "POST REPLY" button.

3. Posts must be done between November 1st and December 20th, 2009.

4. The winner will be be randomly selected from amongst the entries posted, by Niel from Leeukop Safaris. The winner will be announced on December 22nd, 2009 in this thread. The winner will be notified by email on December 22nd, 2009, at the email address provided on their registration form for AfricaHunting.com. No other attempt to contact the winner will be made.

5. Any prize unclaimed after thirty (30) days from the date of notice will not be awarded.

6. The hunt must be taken by December 1st 2010 with dates to be decided and agreed upon between prize winner and Leeukop Safaris. Reservations must be made at least 2 months in advance.

7. Prize will be made available only to the one identified winner.

8. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and no substitute prize will be offered.

9. Except where prohibited by law, the winner by acceptance of the prize agrees that Leeukop Safaris and AfricaHunting.com or those acting under its authority may use the winner's name, picture/portrait, likeness, for advertising and promotional purposes without consideration or further permission.

10. Leeukop Safaris and AfricaHunting.com, its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents, are not responsible for distorted, incomplete, illegible, undelivered, damaged, or lost entries; and/or any contest disruptions beyond its control.

11. Entrants and winners are solely responsible for their own actions relating to this prize, and the acceptance and/or use of a prize. By participating and/or by acceptance or use of the prize, all entrants and winners agree to release and hold harmless Leeukop Safaris and AfricaHunting.com, their parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, retailers, agencies, other prize sponsors and the respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any liability arising in connection with the use of the prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
ENTER ME! :D

Hi Neil good on you obviously I am not entering but I am happy that someone else also giving something back to the hunting community.

This is a very good hunt Free Nyala wow.:eek:

ENTER ME!:cool2:

Enter me!

Kind regards,
Tammy

enter me thanks Bruce

Enter me, asseblief.

ENTER ME
Thank you..Nathan

ENTER ME - Thanks for doing this Niel!

- browningbbr

ENTER ME This is very cool:)

This is a very nice offer. Hopefully someone who has long been dreaming of an African safari will win.

Thanks for supporting the hunters.

enter me

enter me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg