Free 2x1 Hunt for Two Hunters from Liam Urry Safaris for 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Liam Urry Safaris for putting out this great contest, sure enjoyed seeing all the different hunting pics. That being said, my vote goes to picture #6!

Last edited by a moderator:

If you have not yet cast your vote please do so now as voting will end today today June 20th, 2017 at noon Central Time.

The contest is officially closed. Thank you for all of your votes. The winner will be announced in this thread.

Congratulations @GKNOX your photo is the winner! Can't wait to see your hunting safari photos from @Liam Urry Safaris, it's certain to be an amazing trip. I'm assuming the happy hunter in the photo will have reason to smile once again. Please contact Liam to set up your hunt and @Global Rescue for your medical and security membership to be used during your hunt. Keep us posted and congratulations again.

PICTURE TWO
by AH Member @GKNOX
Link to Picture
IMG_1069.JPG

Thanks to everyone who participated and voted in this trophy photo contest! Many thanks to Liam Urry and @Liam Urry Safaris for so generously offering this hunt to a member of our community. And thank you to @Global Rescue for offering the medical and security membership coverage.

Wow. This is unbelievable. I would like to thank Liam Urry for putting up such a generous prize as well as Global Rescue. As well thanks to everyone that voted for my pic out of all the amazing submissions. Jeremy (my son in the pic) will be going on his first African safari a little sooner than planned, he may even get to enjoy it with his grandfather if I can make plans work. Would be a true dream to have my father and son together on their first safaris.
A little background on the pic. This was my son's first actual hunting trip. He woke up before dawn and helped set up decoys like a champ. Didn't once complain while laying in the blind waiting for the birds. Once the shooting started you could not wipe the smile off his face. Since this hunt he has been with me on successful deer and coyote hunts as well as countless fishing trips. I still remember being his age with my dad hunting and fishing everyone spare minute. I guess I can blame him for my addiction. Thanks again and I will be sure to post pics as well as countless questions while in the planning stages.

Wow. This is unbelievable. I would like to thank Liam Urry for putting up such a generous prize as well as Global Rescue. As well thanks to everyone that voted for my pic out of all the amazing submissions. Jeremy (my son in the pic) will be going on his first African safari a little sooner than planned, he may even get to enjoy it with his grandfather if I can make plans work. Would be a true dream to have my father and son together on their first safaris.
A little background on the pic. This was my son's first actual hunting trip. He woke up before dawn and helped set up decoys like a champ. Didn't once complain while laying in the blind waiting for the birds. Once the shooting started you could not wipe the smile off his face. Since this hunt he has been with me on successful deer and coyote hunts as well as countless fishing trips. I still remember being his age with my dad hunting and fishing everyone spare minute. I guess I can blame him for my addiction. Thanks again and I will be sure to post pics as well as countless questions while in the planning stages.

Very Awesome!!(y) Congratulations!!

Thus us super wonderful the future of our sport, and I hope you are able to put together a 3 generational Safari. That'll be one for all ages. Have a great time be safe shoot straight. MVA/SRA

Congrats to the winner and many thanks to the judges and to Liam Urry safaris for the donation.

CONGRATS...do WHAT3VER it takes to ensure the 3x generations go together!
You MAY never get this chance again and it will wonders for ALL THREE of you guys.
Good luck on the hunt.

Congrats ! of course, but w're waiting for pictures and details from all 3 of you !
Have a good trip

Congrats! One of my sons, now 17, for Father's Day posted a nice tribute to his dad that included a half dozen pictures of us hunting and fishing when he was 5-10 years of age. It made every trip then, and in the years to come, worth every minute and dollar spent. Your son will cherish his time with you in the outdoors forever, and you will have the sweetness of reliving this trip time and time again. Enjoy your time in Africa!

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats @GKNOX, I hope you do make it with both your son and your father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chandaokelle05

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg