Fred Bezuidenhout

jaustin

AH veteran
Joined
Jan 13, 2009
Messages
216
Reaction score
75
Media
117
Articles
4
Hunting reports
Africa
3
USA/Canada
2
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA Canada, RSA, Argentina, Namibia/Caprivi
Hello everyone,
I received an email from Fred this morning and he asked if I would post his email address fredbez@iway.na he has upgraded his computer and lost all of his contacts. He would love to hear from friends and clients so that he can update his data base with email addresses.
Thank you and Merry Christmas,
Jim
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,378
Messages
1,574,573
Members
170,062
Latest member
atachunbi1978
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top