Fountain Pen Ink

Rimbaud

Bronze supporter
AH fanatic
Joined
Dec 8, 2017
Messages
753
Reaction score
1,747
Location
USA
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Europe
1
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA, USPSA, NYSRPA
Hunted
England, Hungary, United States, Scotland, Namibia, Argentina, Romania
I know that many other members share my love for fountain pens, which usually extends to an appreciation for inks. I've been on a long quest for the bluest blue and think I may have just discovered what I have been looking for. Check out Wearingeul, a Korean ink company, that makes some of the most interesting inks that I've seen anywhere. I just inked a pen today with the Old Man and the Sea and the ink looks like it has been blended with ocean colors.
 
 
I looked for it on Jet Pens but they do not list that color. I then looked up Wearingeul's website and found it. It seems to be a blended ink used for illustration. Is that the purpose you have in mind?

I had not used a fountain pen, until these past couple of years, since high school. Also I am a lefty and writes back-handed. I don’t know if this matters but when I first got back into fountain pens I saw that Lamy makes nibs for left handers and that is what I use now.
 
I looked for it on Jet Pens but they do not list that color. I then looked up Wearingeul's website and found it. It seems to be a blended ink used for illustration. Is that the purpose you have in mind?

I had not used a fountain pen, until these past couple of years, since high school. Also I am a lefty and writes back-handed. I don’t know if this matters but when I first got back into fountain pens I saw that Lamy makes nibs for left handers and that is what I use now.
I found that ink at Goulet Pen. They want $22 per bottle.

I have to say that the Wearingeul 20,000 Leagues Beneath the Sea seems "bluer".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,459
Members
169,567
Latest member
MarvinTeje
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top