Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NMLRA, SCI,
Hunted
East Cape, South Africa, Zimbabwe
While picking up my 7.7 JAP dies I found the following items in their bargain bin.

EDITED:

While picking up my 7.7 JAP dies I found the following items in their bargain bin:

IMR 7828 SSC powder 6 -1 pound bottles for $32.00 each

Weatherby ammo:
7mm Mag Ultra High Velocity 150 grain price $80.00 (??) (forgot to write down) 3 boxes

378 Mag 270 grain $82.00 (??) per box 2 boxes

Bullets:

2 boxes Nosler 8mm (.323 dia) 180 grain

1 box Hornady 7mm 290 grain A-tip

1 box Nosler 416 400 grain

1 box Hornady 505 cal (.423 dia) 400 grain DGX

IF anyone is interested please notify/ PM me by Tuesday, 08 May 2022, with your contact/ phone number.

I will call you to confirm if the item(s) are still available and the total costs [ item cost + Tennessee sales tax + shipping charge ( + hazmat fee, if applicable)]. If the items are not available I will PM you that the items were already sold.

I only visit this Shooter's Supply business when I have a V.A. appoint in Nashville, Tennessee and an order to pick up. Thus the deadline date of 08 May as I will be leaving the Nashville area.

For members in the Johnson City, TN/ TriCities area I can pick up and deliver the items to you, to eliminate shipping charges and hazmat fee on the powder and ammo.

Do we win a prize if we guess correctly?
My guesses:

a holster with no markings and no one knows what it fits

a returned duck call

a single swivel - loose

Barnes black powder sabots
Half a box of primers? ...... ?? not sure I understand the game ! Lol

My guess is a full box of once fired primers, at half price!

Please see EDITED thread for info on items in discount bin.

Please see EDITED thread for info on items in discount bin.

I assumed there was a SNAFU of sorts, Ridge Runner. The techno gremlins strike us all at some point. Hopefully the comments were taken in the good-natured manner they were intended.

A nice gesture on your part to make aware the items you found.

I assumed there was a SNAFU of sorts, Ridge Runner. The techno gremlins strike us all at some point. Hopefully the comments were taken in the good-natured manner they were intended.

A nice gesture on your part to make aware the items you found.

Yes, I was sure the hits were in good nature since only the title of my OP was included in the description of post.

Seeing how I immediately received comments I wanted you and the others to revisit my post in case there might be items of interest to any of you.

CORRECTION TO DATE:

I'll be in the Nashville, TN area till Tuesday, 10 May 2022.

CORRECTION to the .423 dia bullets they are for 404 cal not 505 cal.

CORRECTION TYPE O:

The Hornady 7 mm bullets are 190 grain not 290 grain.

Thanks Rusty Iron for catching that and letting me know to correct the error.

Ridge Runner, the bullets were waiting for me when I got home from our brief trip to Georgia. Thanks, you are an easy guy to do business with.

You're welcome.
Always trying and willing to help fellow AH'ers during these rough times.

I would like to say Thanks to :

@Shootist43 , his check for the 3 boxes of 8mm bullets was wanting on me when I arrived back home.

@Wildcatter, his bullets were also waiting on me when I arrived back home.

It was a pleasure doing business with both of these AH members.

EDITED:

While picking up my 7.7 JAP dies I found the following items in their bargain bin:

IMR 7828 SSC powder 6 -1 pound bottles for $32.00 each

Weatherby ammo:
7mm Mag Ultra High Velocity 150 grain price $80.00 (??) (forgot to write down) 3 boxes

378 Mag 270 grain $82.00 (??) per box 2 boxes

Bullets:

2 boxes Nosler 8mm (.323 dia) 180 grain

1 box Hornady 7mm 290 grain A-tip

1 box Nosler 416 400 grain

1 box Hornady 505 cal (.423 dia) 400 grain DGX

IF anyone is interested please notify/ PM me by Tuesday, 08 May 2022, with your contact/ phone number.

I will call you to confirm if the item(s) are still available and the total costs [ item cost + Tennessee sales tax + shipping charge ( + hazmat fee, if applicable)]. If the items are not available I will PM you that the items were already sold.

I only visit this Shooter's Supply business when I have a V.A. appoint in Nashville, Tennessee and an order to pick up. Thus the deadline date of 08 May as I will be leaving the Nashville area.

For members in the Johnson City, TN/ TriCities area I can pick up and deliver the items to you, to eliminate shipping charges and hazmat fee on the powder and ammo.
@Ridge Runner
The Hornady 7mm 290 grain A tips will take a very, very, very fast twist barrel to stabilize them.
Bob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HugoCharbo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.