Form 4457

Manny R

AH fanatic
Joined
May 16, 2019
Messages
614
Reaction score
958
Location
Houston,Texas
Media
14
Hunting reports
Africa
3
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Houston Safari Club, SCI,NRA
Hunted
Alaska,Mexico, Inuvik NWT, Canada, Yukon, BC, Argentina, Limpopo, SA,NamibiaZimbabwe, Africa
I have to renew some 4457 forms and I am having the hardest problem finding the new forms without dates "Printable Forms" online to fill out.
I find the 4457 forms but in the signature of Owner and Signature of CBP Official it is lined out.
 
Mark helped me too !
 
Print the form with the date. Scan to your computer as a pdf. Save on computer, “CONVERT” to WORD. Remove (delete) date. Fill in all data using WORD. Print and take to Customs. Did this annually for last 5 years. Absolutely no issues.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,377
Members
169,549
Latest member
RoseLang
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top