AH fanatic
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI Dallas
Hunted
RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
I have for sale a tricked out Ruger 77 African model in .338 Win. caliber..Gun is as new, with the addition of a professional satin oil modified refinished stock, and trigger job, slicked up action, come with optional muzzle brake with thread protector, The original owner spent about $500 improving this gun for an African hunt which never took place, gun has been fired about 40 times Im told...Its a beautiful gun and the price is certainly a steal..way nicer than the factory original..Im new at posting adds here so cross your fingers!!
$875.00 shipped in the lower 48.. SCOPE NOT INCLUDED

DSCN0724 - Copy.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: WAB
I have for sale a tricked out Ruger 77 African model in .338 Win. caliber..Gun is as new, with the addition of a professional satin oil modified refinished stock, and trigger job, slicked up action, come with optional muzzle brake with thread protector, The original owner spent about $500 improving this gun for an African hunt which never took place, gun has been fired about 40 times Im told...Its a beautiful gun and the price is certainly a steal..way nicer than the factory original..Im new at posting adds here so cross your fingers!!
$875.00 shipped in the lower 48..
Any photos Ray ?

Any photos Ray ?
Hi Treemantwo, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason, members can PM you if interested. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

Im having a little trouble sending pictures on my new computer and still figuring out how to get around in 24 hr. Its pretty busy and complicated for this old curmudgeon, but I like the forum.. PM me your email and I can send you pictures off that if you send me your email..

Im having a little trouble sending pictures on my new computer and still figuring out how to get around in 24 hr. Its pretty busy and complicated for this old curmudgeon, but I like the forum.. PM me your email and I can send you pictures off that if you send me your email..
Hi Ray, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason, members can PM you if interested. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines:
It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

@RayAtkinson, Regarding uploading pictures you can just drag and drop any pictures directly into your post and they will upload automatically. Very easy to do but if you need further assistance do not hesitate to contact me by either emailing me or replying here. (y)

Not real sure how I did this but Im working on it...I found upload a file and punched it and went from there to my picture library and I punched it in and, Holy Moley what happened, the picture of my .338 showed up!! Now what?

Last edited:
Now you have to start posting pictures on that other African site where you post.

DSCN0727.JPG
DSCN0727.JPG

@RayAtkinson, Regarding uploading pictures you can just drag and drop any pictures directly into your post and they will upload automatically. Very easy to do but if you need further assistance do not hesitate to contact me by either emailing me or replying here. (y)
Thanks Jerome, Since I was just figuring things out and that picture showed up I need t edit the add stating SCOPE NOT INCLUDED..can you do that, Ive already had questions about that..

Is SIMI the maker?:rolleyes:o_O:D:confused:;):whistle: Never heard of them....:LOL:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg