For Sale Ruger M77 35 Whelen & Ammo

clockwork_7mm_gator

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Ruger M77, tang safety, rebored by JES to 35 Whelen (did a very nice job with the stamp)
- original walnut stock (it was previously bedded, have removed old bedding, is ready to be re-bedded), in overall good shape (a couple small nicks/dings)
- for a 40 year old barreled action the metal is in pretty darn good shape
- has a brand new 1" limbsaver but also comes with the factory red recoil pad
- comes with rings in photos (I have the tops and screws to include)
- action is smooth, bolt in good shape
- packaged with 3 boxes of Hornady SST 200 grain and 5 boxes of Federal Fusion 200 grain

Payment: USPSMO, Check, or Venmo (much preferred) -- will ship rifle directly to an FFL once payment clears; ammo will come directly to you via UPS with tracking.

$775 for rifle shipped directly to your FFL
$315 for the ammo shipped straight to your door via UPS

$1065 for the whole package.

142832.png
142835.png
142834.png
142833.png
142836.png
142837.png
142838.png

Is that rust on the top of the barrel in the first pic? You need pics that can expand so folks can see it better.

Ah, no! I see the "swirl" you're asking about now. Fingerprints and light from photos. Wiped down and retook. Hopefully clearer. Metal isn't perfect, but could be touched up pretty easily.

1116201925.jpg
1116201924d.jpg
1116201924.jpg
1116201924a.jpg
1116201923.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Gents,

$750 for rifle shipped
$275 for ammo shipped

$1015 for the whole combo shipped. Moving and need to get this done... you *know* you want a 35 Whelen!

Somebody buy this GREAT priced rifle NOW! Come on you "girly men", open your gun safes and buy it before clockwork 7mm gator moves to Tibet!

Congrats to the seller and mystery buyer!

Somebody buy this GREAT priced rifle NOW! Come on you "girly men", open your gun safes and buy it before clockwork 7mm gator moves to Tibet!
@CoElkHunter
Don't be mean mate your wife rang me and told me she wants you to buy it for her and tell you to get it for a surprise. She said she would like to bring it to Australia to try my ammo on buffalo
Bob.

@CoElkHunter
Don't be mean mate your wife rang me and told me she wants you to buy it for her and tell you to get it for a surprise. She said she would like to bring it to Australia to try my ammo on buffalo
Bob.
Ha! Ha! Ha! The only way she would have wanted me to buy it for her, is if she thought it was some premium sewing machine brand “35Whelen”, made in OZ by the premium craftsman Bob Nelson?

Ha! Ha! Ha! The only way she would have wanted me to buy it for her, is if she thought it was some premium sewing machine brand “35Whelen”, made in OZ by the premium craftsman Bob Nelson?
@CoElkHunter
It was worth a try mate.
Bob

Gents,

2020 strikes again. Thought I had this rifle sold a couple weeks ago, but the buyer says they didn't realize it was a rebore, and is sending it back. This being the case, it is for sale again, and priced to move quickly... because I've already replaced it.

The rifle as described and pictured above, shipped to your FFL via UPS with tracking and insurance, is $600 out the door.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuciaWains

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg