For Sale: Rix L6 thermal scope

MarnoStrydom

New member
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
6
Rix L6 thermal scope.
Has 3 years of warranty left on it. Don’t have to sell just looking for something a little different. No issues, scope works as should.

Asking $2480 OBO shipped via PayPal Goods and Services​


1 (1).jpg
1 (3).jpg
1 (2).jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Because it's trackable, if there is any type of problem, they will fix it, you have recourse if a deal goes sideways.
 
someday.....
GLWS
 
Price drop: $2,380
Regarding payment: I’m not sure how PayPal tracks an order or even knows what it’s for unless the buyer or seller clearly states the product name. That said, I’m happy to use PayPal Goods & Services or Venmo Goods & Services, as they’re the safest options for both buyer and seller.
I may also be open to other payment methods, as long as it’s not a headache for either of us.
 
Price drop: $2,380
Regarding payment: I’m not sure how PayPal tracks an order or even knows what it’s for unless the buyer or seller clearly states the product name. That said, I’m happy to use PayPal Goods & Services or Venmo Goods & Services, as they’re the safest options for both buyer and seller.
I may also be open to other payment methods, as long as it’s not a headache for either of us.
I'm am going to take exception to this, Pay Pal Friends and Family is a HORRIBLE way to pay for something unless you trust the person 100%. Once you send money by F&F it is gone with NO recourse if the seller does not come through. Buyers be forewarned.
 
The seller said PayPal Goods and Services for the scope so the buyer would be protected. It's NOT a Friends and Family sale!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,567
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top