For Sale Meopta Meostar 1.7-10x42 BDC 3 Illuminated

Scott Greaver

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Like new scope. It was mounted on a rifle and it's seen 5 rds of use. Sold the rifle and don't have a place for it now. Glass is excellent and the highest quality Meopta offers. Edge to edge clarity with 94.5% daylight transmission and 92% at twilight. Most people may not know that Meopta is either the manufacturer or cuts the glass for high end companies like Zeiss, Swarovski, Leica and many others. 1.7x is low enough for quick both eyes open shots and 10X is high enough to make shots at distance. The BHT (not installed) allows several distances to be dialed very quickly and easily. BDC 3 in my opinion is the perfect reticle for this scope. Pic attached is the data from my model 70 375 HH Mag. I can easily make the same data card for the buyer if some info is provided. Illumination is bright enough to be used mid day and very quick to pick up with both eyes open.

Meopta Meostar 1.7-10 BDC 3 Illuminated Part # 575670
Meopta Ballistic Turret (never installed) Part # 578970

MSRP on the two is $2030
MAP is $1630

$1230 Shipped CONUS
No trades
Located in Mt Pleasant, SC

1.7-10 1.jpg
1.7-10  2.jpg
1.7-10  3.jpg
Model 70  5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
375HH Mag Barnes 300 grain VOR-TX I believe. I use an app called Strelok. I enter in a bunch of info for the rifle and ammunition and it builds ballistic sheets and shows distances for the reticles.

I have the exact same scope with the ballistic turret. The quality of the glass is superb.

What kind of rifle do you have it on? I’m wanting one for a 375wby for an upcoming buffalo hunt.

What kind of rifle do you have it on? I’m wanting one for a 375wby for an upcoming buffalo hunt.
Moi ? I currently have it on a Proctor 7x57. I bought as a relatively universal scope. I think they offer excellent value.
I may put it on my 375 if and when we are allowed to travel back to Africa.sub Saharan Africa is “red listed” to us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OlivaLondo

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!