For Sale CZ 550 American 30-06 With Swarovski Z3

TX_GreatPlains

Bronze supporter
AH senior member
Reaction score
CZ 550 American 30-06 with steel talley mounts and Swarvo Z3 3-9x36mm w/ Plex reticle. This rifle has 20 rounds down the pipe. I bought it new old stock. Gun is very accurate. Has the set trigger. I also have the owners manual, factory target and factory rings. Pictures were taken during a snow storm blowing in on my porch so that explains some of the moisture drops. I shot 168 gr Barnes factory ammo and Nosler 180 gr partition factory ammo. The entire setup weighs 8.4 lbs. This is all you need to hunt North America.

I have successfully done a few deals on AH. I also have feedback on GB as hallbr2. Rifle will ship from my FFL to FFL. I prefer good personal check that I hold a few days to clear.

$1500 shipped. Reasonable offers welcome via DM. If you want it Post you will take it here and then send DM. We can talk on phone to seal the deal.

I would consider trade credit for a quality rifle scope. I like the Leupold VX-3I 3.5-10X40 DUPLEX or something comparable. Not cross listed but I will take to my local gunshop if it doesn't sell this week. Thanks.

1.jpg
9.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.1.jpg
9.2.jpg
9.3.jpg
9.4.jpg
9.5.jpg
9.6.jpg
9.7.jpg
9.8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sold a rifle to @TX_GreatPlains and he paid promptly and communicated very well.

And BTW, didn't CZ discontinue the model 550? Or was that only in the big Safari calibers. Of they also discontinued it in all models, this seems very cheap. They ate solid guns and should only go up in value. The 375, 416, and 458 seem to have all doubled in price!

I just sold a rifle to @TX_GreatPlains and he paid promptly and communicated very well.

And BTW, didn't CZ discontinue the model 550? Or was that only in the big Safari calibers. Of they also discontinued it in all models, this seems very cheap. They ate solid guns and should only go up in value. The 375, 416, and 458 seem to have all doubled in price!
All CZ550 actions have been discontinued. The machinery to make them was at end of life and they didn’t want to reinvest in having them rebuilt or replaced.

Beauty of a rifle. GLWTS.

If someone wanted the perfect pair to take to Africa. They should buy this and a CZ 550 in .375 H&H ;)

I know a guy who has a 375 available:)

I’m pretty scope poor these days. If anybody wants to trade a quality hunting scope for this rifle I’m game. Send me a private message. Thanks.

Oh this is killing me. I love these rifles. If I wasn't already neck deep in a rifle build and shotgun restoration I'd be all over this. CZ 550's are my weakness. I need another 06 like I need another hole in my head but man these are amazing guns.

CZ 550 American 30-06 with steel talley mounts and Swarvo Z3 3-9x36mm w/ Plex reticle. This rifle has 20 rounds down the pipe. I bought it new old stock. Gun is very accurate. Has the set trigger. I also have the owners manual, factory target and factory rings. Pictures were taken during a snow storm blowing in on my porch so that explains some of the moisture drops. I shot 168 gr Barnes factory ammo and Nosler 180 gr partition factory ammo. The entire setup weighs 8.4 lbs. This is all you need to hunt North America.

I have successfully done a few deals on AH. I also have feedback on GB as hallbr2. Rifle will ship from my FFL to FFL. I prefer good personal check that I hold a few days to clear.

$1500 shipped. Reasonable offers welcome via DM. If you want it Post you will take it here and then send DM. We can talk on phone to seal the deal.

I would consider trade credit for a quality rifle scope. I like the Leupold VX-3I 3.5-10X40 DUPLEX or something comparable. Not cross listed but I will take to my local gunshop if it doesn't sell this week. Thanks.

View attachment 586912View attachment 586913View attachment 586914View attachment 586915View attachment 586916View attachment 586917View attachment 586918View attachment 586919View attachment 586920View attachment 586921View attachment 586922View attachment 586923View attachment 586924View attachment 586925View attachment 586926View attachment 586927View attachment 586928

Good looking rifle…great seller.

I have two Leupold VX-3I 3.5-10X40 that I'd part with. I'm really looking for a Z3 3-9x36. Maybe we can work something out, if you're willing to separate the scope?

Thanks
Shane

TX_GreatPlains, AKA:Bryan, is great to do business with. I just completed a transaction with him. He is absolutely honest and trustworthy. He is the fastest shipper I have done business with. He gets my highest recommendation, which I rarely give out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DieterFerg

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.