Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
This is the Elephant hide loop model from African Sporting Creations.

I paid $249 plus shipping about a year ago, when I was planning to use my .47o DR for Buffalo.

Now that I am taking the AHR, the culling belt is a bit over kill!

Von Gruff JT Ranger not included!

Pics show the belt with .470 NE inserted.

Belt is their medium. From the center of the buckle to the first hole is 40.5". 46.5" to the last hole. Holes are an inch apart, and there is easily room for a hole at 47.5" and also at 39.5".

Remember, you are wearing this over everything else, and not too tight...so they need to be sized a little larger than you would do a normal belt for your trousers.

Used only at the range. If you want to use on a smaller cartridge, you can spray the loops with water and put the belt in the sun to shrink. But the danger is usually having the loops too tight, and you can't freely extract the ammo in a hurry! :) Will also work as-is for 500 NE. Would need to be shrunk a bit for 450/400 or the .458 belted magnum family of cartridges, as they pretty much just fall in right now :).

Price is $200 delivered anywhere a medium flat rate box will go.

Thanks for looking,

Tim

IMG_0780.jpg
IMG_0779.jpg
IMG_0781.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Let’s get this gone - $175 delivered in Flat rate box.

@tarbe is only selling it because I told him it makes his ass look big at the range one day!lol
It is a nice belt guys!

Hey, I'd rather hear "your ass is big" as opposed to "your groups are big"!! :)
Yeah, we take selfies of each other with our 20 yard groups and post them on other forums with things like Another 2” group with the 470 at 250 yards, I think I can shrink it down a little by loading some ultra-premium cast boolits

Yeah, we take selfies of each other with our 20 yard groups and post them on other forums with things like Another 2” group with the 470 at 250 yards, I think I can shrink it down a little by loading some ultra-premium cast boolits

Young Bullthrower, you will never get sub .5moa with the 470 until you start turning your necks and uniforming your flash holes. Any old boolit will do...but your flash holes must all be within 0.0001" of each other.

Well, that...and you need to start wearing the correct color socks.

Belt is sold!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HugoCharbo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.