For Sale 300 H&H Brass

Want to sell any?
Guess I'll hang onto it for now. With the ammo shortage, I may end up shooting it more than my other rifles due to the deal I got on the brass. Can't find any caliber brass that cheap! Take a look at Clarke Armory. They have some great deals sometimes.

Guess I'll hang onto it for now. With the ammo shortage, I may end up shooting it more than my other rifles due to the deal I got on the brass. Can't find any caliber brass that cheap! Take a look at Clarke Armory. They have some great deals sometimes.
Will do, I am wanting like 60 pieces for a hunting stock pile. I don't shoot much.

Toby, you’re going all in on this No 1! I hope it’s a shooter! The new ones seem to be. The 9.3x62 I sold on here was sub moa and the .275 I bought from bonk is an honest 1/2” rifle. Looking forward to the range report!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.37.05 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.37.05 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.37.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.37.06 AM.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
  • Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.37.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-07-07 at 9.37.08 AM.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 50
Toby, you’re going all in on this No 1! I hope it’s a shooter! The new ones seem to be. The 9.3x62 I sold on here was sub moa and the .275 I bought from bonk is an honest 1/2” rifle. Looking forward to the range report!
Well since I bought the brass and dies before the rifle, I kind of went all in on the caliber rather than the rifle! Haha!
But at any rate, I actually shot the rifle a few times yesterday and with an initial load of 70gr RL19 and a 165gr Sierra Game King, it's already shooting MOA. And that was off of a lead sled and a somewhat unsteady table. I think if I shoot it off of bags and a good steady bench, it will do even better. Plus I haven't attempted to tweek the load or anything on the rifle.

Well since I bought the brass and dies before the rifle, I kind of went all in on the caliber rather than the rifle! Haha!
But at any rate, I actually shot the rifle a few times yesterday and with an initial load of 70gr RL19 and a 165gr Sierra Game King, it's already shooting MOA. And that was off of a lead sled and a somewhat unsteady table. I think if I shoot it off of bags and a good steady bench, it will do even better. Plus I haven't attempted to tweek the load or anything on the rifle.

@TOBY458, finding an initial load that shoots that well is priceless. That is a good sign you have a great rifle. (y) (y)

Toby,
If you shoot off bags while wearing the golden wildebeest loin cloth I sent you it should tighten up to 1/2 MOA

Toby,
If you shoot off bags while wearing the golden wildebeest loin cloth I sent you it should tighten up to 1/2 MOA

If its a loin cloth, wouldnt it be from a golden ma-caque (annunciate it like youre from boston)?

giphy.gif

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
But at any rate, I actually shot the rifle a few times yesterday and with an initial load of 70gr RL19 and a 165gr Sierra Game King, it's already shooting MOA. And that was off of a lead sled and a sonewhat unsteady table. I think if I shoot it off of bags and a good steady bench, it will do even better. Plus I haven't attempted to tweek the load or anything on the rifle.
Toby,
Non of the groups I've ever attracted while wearing the Golden Wildebeest loin cloth were ever tight....

Toby,

Something will tighten up for sure…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babakagolo

Latest profile posts

cwpayton wrote on CM McKenzie's profile.
Sir ,is that picture of you packing the shoshone river trail thru buffalo pass? Im trying to get a plan togather for a ride. do you pack professionally or for pleasure. thanks
Cal {cwpayton}
ghay wrote on gearguywb's profile.
Is this rifle sold? If not what is the weight of it and do you know if there is enough difference in diameter between the 35W and the 9.3 to allow for a rebore to a 9.3x62 which is what I am after?
Thanks,
Gary (Just down the road in Springfield)
Woods wrote on Hunter-Habib's profile.
Forgive me if this is the incorrect area, I signed up to this forum just now because I wanted to be on the list to purchase a copy of your autobiography. Please feel free to pass my information along to whomever is selling. Thank you so much. I look forward to it!
I like the Tillie in my picture. They are supposed to fit loose (2 fingers inside hat band), have mesh for cooling, and hold their shape after washing.
SSG Joe wrote on piratensafaris's profile.
From one newbie to another, Welcome aboard!