AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Hunted
Zambia, Namibia, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Cameroon
4 new boxes 280 Remington, 80 rounds. Boxes had not been opened before today, but I cut them open to spot check rounds and taped them back up. I haven’t shot my 280 in years so selling unused boxes and keeping partial boxes for myself in case I ever decide to shoot it again. 3 boxes are old 140 gr Barnes X and 1 box is 140 gr Barnes TSX. Asking $200 shipped to lower 47 (no California sales). Willing to accept PayPal, zelle, or personal check for payment.
317A475C-1CF3-41BE-B36A-C6B49E7169B7.jpeg
5DBBE736-FCA3-47FB-BF9D-0D713F880598.jpeg
16B35FDF-1DAA-4E91-A469-0D5C3FBCC20E.jpeg

Last edited:
I’m open to offers if there is any interest

Do you know how old is this ammo, and if it was loaded for a specific rifle? Thank you!

Do you know how old is this ammo, and if it was loaded for a specific rifle? Thank you!
The dates are actually stamped on the top of the boxes in one photo, but all are late 2008 early 2009. Yes and no on specific rifle. Haven’t used them in a long time, but you would initially be sent a sample pack from superior ammo with a couple different bullets of your choice with their loading (that wasn’t shared), then you could order more ammo based on what shot the best in your rifle with the same loading each time. My 280 liked the Barnes best with that initial sample pack.

Sold pending funds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JuliusQ88

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.
sgtsabai wrote on Tanks's profile.
Business is the only way to fly. I'm headed to SA August 25. I'm hoping that business isn't an arm and a leg. If you don't mind, what airline and the cost for your trip. Mine will be convoluted. I'll be flying into the states to pick up my 416 Rigby as Thailand doesn't allow firearms (pay no attention to the daily shootings and killings) so I'll have 2 very long trips.