First shot with the Double

Nice rifle, I like my 8x57JRS good small double. Really like the engraving on yours! Job well done on getting her to shoot again. Enjoy
 
Wow, great find!
 
Post script.

My Dear friend who let me buy the rifle died a couple of years ago. I have not been back since. I would rather keep my memories intact. Sons have taken over. Good lads, and that's all good etc, no issue. I have lost a bit of hunting access but my choice.
Memories last longer.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,569,809
Members
168,763
Latest member
Jonas7217
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top