First buffalo hunt question

Thanks, Gents! A lot to read up on! Planning a safari in my opinion, is half the fun.
Hello

Welcome to the forum.
We have options for you. I sent you a DM.
 
Johnny is excellent! One of the better PH’s around, no matter which country. He’s been providing very good safaris for a long time.
I would also recommend Johnny to everyone. I hunted with him in 2023 and had an absolute blast. If it weren’t for the fact I’d like to experience other places, I’d hunt with him again in a heart beat.
 
I just finished a wonderful Cape buffalo hunt in the Caprivi with AH sponsor @ndumo HUNTING SAFARIS. The Caprivi appeared to be a target rich environment!
 
Feel free to drop me a DM. I offer free range quality dagga boy hunting in Zimbabwe and Mozambique.

Best
Dave
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,431
Messages
1,576,036
Members
170,507
Latest member
LucretiaMe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top